Sunday 2 December 2012

Gift for the Cinderella in you

Call me egocentric if you will, but I figured that there'd be no better way to inaugurate the list of the best Christmas gifts of the year than with a shoe. And not just any shoe, but a dream shoe. Found in my dreams.

One of those shoes that makes you think of fairytales, princes charming and happily ever afters. 

A shoe that is mesmerizing, tantalizing, agonizingly beautifully and painstakingly delicate. 

A shoe that could only come from that country of leather craftsmanship and passion for belleza that is Italy.


This is the art of Gianvito Rossi.  Ultra-sophisticated aesthetics for the perfect black tie accessory. Timeless and beautiful.

I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for dropping by!